Menu Close
Currently unavailable
  • Everyone needs money to pay the rent, go shopping or pay for health insurance. This part of your income is called the attachment free foot. When a bailiff levies an enforce on your income, he is obliged to take this into account. In this way, you will not get into financial difficulties as a result of the enforcement.

  • On the website of you can calculate the garnishment allowance yourself. You will be asked to provide information about your income, housing costs and any other garnishments that are currently active. Does your calculation differ from the ACCS calculation? If this is the case, please contact your case worker as soon as possible.

  • If you suspect that the enforment excemption limit has been calculated incorrectly, please contact your caseworker as soon as possible.

  • In most cases, we can make an enforcement as soon as we have a court decision. We will do everything in our power to prevent this and try to find a solution together with you. If this is not possible, we will initiate execution.

  • The bailiff can, among other things, seize your income or social benefits, seize pocket money, seize your tax refund, your vehicles and your movable property. Enforcements are associated with additional costs. We therefore advise you to pay on time or make an acceptable payment arrangement to prevent your debts from increasing unnecessarily.

  • In most cases it could be possible. Therefore, contact your ACCS contact person. He or she will ask you to pay the full amount or agree a stricter payment plan with you.

  • Enforcements can cause high additional expenses. These costs will be borne by you. It is therefore important that you cooperate in finding a solution and comply with the applicable payment arrangements. If you have any further questions, please contact your case worker at ACCS.

  • In the letter you received, you will find your file number, which you should indicate when making your payment. Transfer the amount to us manually.

  • In many cases it is possible to agree on a payment plan or to settle the entire liability at a later date (deferment of payment). Would you like to know whether this is also possible for your liability? Please contact your case manager at our office.

  • An enforcement never happens "out of the blue"; it is preceded by a long process. You have received reminders and letters from our client asking you to pay. You have also been asked by ACCS to pay your debt or to make a settlement. Finally, you have received a court order or an enforcement order demanding (obliging) you to pay.

  • Whether you can lodge an objection depends on what stage your claim is at. Read more about this topic on the page filing an objection and find out what options you have.

  • It may be that you have received a letter containing legal terms that you do not understand. That doesn't matter, we will help you with this glossary. Would you rather talk to a member of staff about the letter? Then give us a call.

  • It may happen that your payment and our letter overlap. If so, please discuss this with your case worker. We will then contact our client and explore the possibilities.

  • You have received a letter from us asking you to pay an amount. If you have already paid the amount, it is important that we know this as soon as possible. Send a copy of your proof of payment with your file number to your case officer. Read more about sending „proof of payment".

  • Sometimes it is not possible to get an overview of your debts yourself. Fortunately, there are several organisations that can help you.

    • You can contact your own municipality. Your municipality can help you with questions about money or debt assistance. Do you receive debt assistance? We then ask you to let us know.
    • You can use the website (only available in Dutch). Geldfit gives you free information about money in your situation. You will receive tips or personal advice.


    Debt is nothing to be ashamed of. So seek help in good time.

  • Are you unable to discuss your claim with us yourself or is your administration being taken over by someone else? Download the "Power of Attorney Form" to give someone else power of attorney. This can be a person close to you, but also a friend, a lawyer or a solicitor.

  • Are you thinking about suicide? Take this seriously and don't walk around with it. You can contact the 113 Suicide Prevention Foundation. Call 113 (normal rate) or 0800-0113 (free). More information can be found on the website (only available in Dutch)

  • Are you dissatisfied with the way you have been treated, the solution you have been offered or the way we work? Then you can submit a complaint via our complaint form. We will deal with this complaint within 10 working days.

IACC ACCS InternationalACCS International - Logo CSA