Menu Close
Currently unavailable

My administration is run by someone else. Can I authorise this person?

Are you unable to discuss your claim with us yourself or is your administration being taken over by someone else? Download the "Power of Attorney Form" to give someone else power of attorney. This can be a person close to you, but also a friend, a lawyer or a solicitor.
IACC ACCS InternationalACCS International - Logo CSA